Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just finished reading...



Fireflies
by Ally Blue


A Sidhe warrior in exile. A young man with powers he's only beginning to understand. In their hands, the fate of two worlds.

Another book where I can't tell you anything because I want to share it all. I was delayed getting this up (finished Friday) and have already read it a second time.

There is a warning: this title contains the following: explicit male/male sex, graphic language, violence, and the inappropriate us of plants.

Trust me, the inappropriate use of plants? HOT

Check out Ally Blue's website. A direct link to Fireflies can be found here and the book can be purchased at Samhain Publishing

~~~


I've been a busy girl this week, Ellora's Cave had three m/m books out. I think Masked Submission was my favorite of the three. PhD student, Professor, Dom Club, secret identities, betrayal, sacrifice....check all of them out. Then again, Pledge Slave started out with a bang and just kept on going. Finnegan's Promise was sweet (okay, and hot)


~~~


I picked up five ebooks and 2 print books to take on vacation. Plus my two WIP and a line edit that I need to turn in ASAP when I get back. I'm hoping for a job to pay for all the books I buy!

No comments: