Saturday, August 04, 2007

Vacation & Progress

S took his digital camera and two memory cards, one was 4 gig, so what happened? Lots and Lots of photos. I haven't gone through all of them yet. Here's one of rain at the Grand Canyon. I think we're on the North Rim.







And one of me walking across the Colorado River. That's right, I walked across the Colorado River, twice. We stopped at the Navajo Bridge since M's a civil engineer. The old bridge is now the Historic Navajo Bridge and it's set up as a walkway. I got half way out and thought "why not" then I had to walk back to the car. M asked if I wanted to walk it once or twice. Silly me chose twice. I know I'm small, but I'm right in the middle, wearing a blue top.


I did work on my 70 days WIP while on vacation. I moved the first kiss up several pages and rearranged the remodeling project. Instead of doing just her room, she's doing all of upstairs and I mean ALL of upstairs. Now I've got to reread and see where my flow problem is! grrrr

1. a "non-date" (got it - 1: dinner at house - first kiss!, 2: shopping)
2. 1st official date - with children (got it - swimming)
3. 1st official date - without children (got it - dinner out)
4. picking up her books from storage - out of state, hotel stay both ways
5. Honeymoon

I'm up to 12,750

No comments: