Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary...


to me! We'll be going out to dinner but not sure if we'll do a movie or not. M wanted to see Wild Hogs so maybe we'll just rent it.

Busy checking out all my Yahoo! Groups before finishing laundry

Happy Thursday

TTFN


Update: This is the front of the card I got, inside it says:
They'll have to pry us apart.






We did go to a movie, Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix. I never did finish the book for the second time because of the "lines" the new Dark Arts teacher has Harry do. I like how they did it in the movie, but man, the teacher? shudder. Just look at her! All sweet looking but she hides the wickedest witch inside. Total proof of never judge a book by it's cover. Plus the cats in her office were just plain creepy.


My kids said the last "I must never tell a lie" line isn't in the book, I haven't gone back to check but it was perfect.

No comments: