Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just finished reading...


Founder
by Jodi Payne


This one was heart-wrenching for me. I wanted to shake Aubrey! Jodi sucked me into the story, I kept reading, waiting for the HEA, hoping it was coming up soon. I rejoiced for every day/mile Aubrey went without...and if I keep talking, I'll tell you too much & blow the story so I'll grab some words from Jodi's site...

"Founder, my debut solo novel brings you the story of Aubrey Jacek, a tough, seasoned cowboy and barn manager with a great love of horses and a problem with the bottle, and Kelly Ayers, the handsome younger farm hand who gives Aubrey a reason to clean up his act."

More can be found at Jodi's site and the book can be purchased at Torquere Press

2 comments:

Jodi Payne said...

Gina,

Thank you for pointing this review out to me, and thank you so much for your very kind comments! I hope others enjoy it as well.

Regards,

Jodi

Gina Marina said...

Jodi,

Thank you so much for stopping by. So far, I've loved all you m/m books. While I love Aubrey, I LOVE Noah!