Friday, July 20, 2007

you can find the most amazing things...


I went to a favorite place, clicked a link, followed another and another, pretty soon I was so far from where I started I wasn't sure how I got there. However I did come a cross a picture to post in honor of my other WIP. It involves half brothers, raised not knowing of the other, that look so alike they might as well be twins. Throw in a woman and watch the sparks fly.

I'm up to 11k now on my current WIP. Amazingly enough I was able to write some in the doctor's waiting room, even with the kids, until a couple of parents showed up and distracted me. There is a county fair happening nearby and someone is selling funnel cakes with powdered sugar, strawberries and hot dog as the topping. You read that correctly. A quarter pound hot dog on top of your funnel cake. Sorry, it turned my stomach.

I guess this one needs a warning:

No comments: