Thursday, July 19, 2007

Good morning

I really don't want to post and lose that great pic. Gotta find where there's a place to borrow them. I've found some HOT guys but they all say copyrighted. Sigh.


WOO HOO! I hit 11,000 on my WIP. I've got two more scenes to do & a problem to fix before going back through to see if I need to fix anything else. I was really worried I wouldn't make the 10k minimum now I'm worried I'll fall in the 3,000 word space between a Quickie and a Novella!

I had to change Ginny's name. M thought it was slang for something "Ginny is also a common misspelling of Guinea, a derogatory slang name for Italians" from Wikipedia, so I changed her name to Beth. It works just fine.


I ordered business cards! True it's a little premature but half of them were free (just shipping) and this is something I don't want to give up on. Then today I got an email saying they're giving away custom magnets from your business cards. Too cool.


Falling asleep. Night.

No comments: