Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I feel like a Nyquil commercial

The new semester started and I'm already ill. Usually there is some buildup of not feeling well but this time it hit me fast. Stuffy one night and down for the count the next morning.

I've got two classes this semester and I like both teachers. One I had before in an online class so it's really interesting to actually be in class with her - lots of energy.

I've done a lot of reading, little to no writing.

Worked out Monday with a friend, hope I can make it tomorrow.

Babysat three kids on Saturday. A cousin from out of state came here for a football game. I watched the kids (5, 2, 9mos) because, for some reason, they didn't want to take them to the game ;) Oh, man, I hope they're not sick now....

I'm off to bed, hoping I can get son to go to the store for juice.

Happy Tuesday

No comments: