Wednesday, October 17, 2007

2nd Challenge, 1st Check in


There's another 70 Days of Sweat Challenge going on between October 15, 2007 and January 15, 2008. That's 93 days this time because of vacations and holidays (wasn't that nice?) Today is the first check-in:

I've got 4 WsIP but one had some lost data when the hard drive crashed. My goals for this weekend were to type in the two short stories I started since the last challenge and "find" the lost data.

I'm happy to report that the two stories were already typed in. One is 827 and the other is 2,117.

The lost data has been found. (I had emailed it to a friend to read - yea) and has been reformatted, word count: 13K!

The story that began it all has stalled out at 16k. I've been concentrating on the one with a due date and school work.

Good news: I got an A on my math test Monday. Won't know until Thu what I got in Psychology.


Thanks to Johan Roest for the photo. Check out his site for many, MANY more. (I "cut" this one because he isn't!)

3 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Eek agh re. the lost data... but hurrah that you've got it back and you're doing so great in the challenge!

And right on re. the web surfing too! ;) I will class it as research myself... now I feel much better! LOL

Lauren Dane said...

My computer hard drive crashed in the summer of 2006 and I lost so much data! I know your pain.

But excellent Sven progress so far, congrats!
Lauren

eihpos said...

Hi Gina,
You sound really busy! Congrats on your math paper. Good luck with the challenge and your psychology paper. Hope it all goes well.

Dawn